Full time permanent Reservations Agent required for luxury serviced apartments – Central London. 20k PA
This is mainly a Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm position with occasional weekends required.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic person to join the small team as a full time permanent Reservations Agent as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will have a hotel reservations background, with excellent customer service skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Main duties and responsibilities –
• Managing reservations for all the apartments from studio to 4 bedrooms
• To be fully aware of all the Apartment facilities and services available
• To follow up on all enquiries using the appropriate channel of communications
• To ensure an accurate knowledge of all relevant Reservations Procedures
• To action all reservations in the PMS and send written confirmations
• To take responsibility and ownership of all allocated tasks on a day-to-day basis
• To keep up-to-date with all new information provided within the department
• Efficiently manage calls, emails and any general enquiries
• Liaising with members of Team and other Departments
• All various duties relating to reservations
Personal strengths required include –
• Strong administration and communication skills
• Highly organised and efficient
• Excellent interpersonal skills and outgoing disposition
• Great attention to detail
• Ability to work on their own and take responsibility for their actions
• Able to work well within a small team and meet deadlines under pressure
• Ability to adapt to changing situations
If you feel you have the right experience for this position please forward your cv as soon as possible.