Reservations Agent – Monday to Friday 40 hours per week – £9.00 per hour – immediate start
Our client operates serviced apartments in Central London for students staying in the capital. They offer excellent value accommodation with spacious apartments in unbeatable locations. With a portfolio of more than 200 apartments they are a market leader in their field.
They are looking for an enthusiastic person to join the team as a Reservations Agent as soon as possible. This is a temporary position with the possibility of a full time position available for the right candidate.
Main duties and responsibilities –
• Responding to email enquiries in regards to accommodation and making reservations as needed
• Entering new bookings and processing amendments into the reservation system
• Processing payments for advance purchase bookings and posting them into the reservation system
• Informing guests via email that payments have been taken and the check in procedures
• Processing cancelled bookings
• Taking deposit/full payments for direct bookings and emailing confirmation of bookings
• Sending invoices
• Checking invoices for discrepancies
• Opening and closing online availability
• Updating rates
• Comparing rates with competitors
• Liaising with members of Team and other Departments
• Preparing the list of expected arrivals for the check in office
• Providing correspondence of arrivals to the check in office
• Processing of the End of Day
• Processing Departures/Arrivals on the Reservation System
• Handling of cash payments
• Replying to any general enquiries
The Ideal candidate will have a hotel reservations background, with knowledge of a hotel PMS system.
The working hours are from Monday to Friday 9am to 530pm.
Good written and spoken English skills are key for this role.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position please forward your cv as soon as possible.