Housekeeping Office Coordinator – 5 star hotel – £9.60 per hour
We are presently recruiting for an experienced Housekeeping Office Coordinator for a 5 star hotel in Central London.
5 days per week – 7am to 330pm – 40 hours per week.
Pay Rate: £9.60 per hour / 20k per annum
Location: Central London
– Immediate Start Available
– Long Term role which may lead to a permanent position
– Full time Hours/5 days per week
– Weekly Pay
– Previous Experience Essential
About the role
Working in a luxury hotel you will be supporting the housekeeping department in all daily activities, including – preparing room lists, allocating guest rooms, liaising with other departments and ensuring the department is able to deliver an excellent guest experience at all times.
You will have a hotel or serviced apartments background as well as experience of working in a similar role. Knowledge of hotel housekeeping procedures is essential.
– Previous experience of working within Housekeeping in a 4/5 star hotel is essential
– Candidates must have good levels of English with good communication skills
– Being well presented and having high grooming standards
– Strong administration skills are essential.
if you have the relevant experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 580 4398 or text us on 07624800500
Please note due to the high volume of applications received with regret we are unable to reply to all applicants.