Recruitment Coordinator – Hospitality, 25k to 30k
Who we are
Prime Recruitment are an independent hospitality recruitment company based in Oxford Circus, Central London.
We have been around since 1998, providing recruitment services to the hospitality industry in London. We work with a large client base, mainly in the 4 and 5 star sectors.
Our main speciality is temporary and permanent staffing solutions for hotels, apartments, private members clubs, spa and health clubs and catering companies.
We are members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation, ensuring all our policies and procedures are to the highest industry standards.
Who we are looking for
We are presently looking to appoint a Recruitment Coordinator to join our small and friendly team.
The main purpose of this role will be to coordinate and manage our staffing services on a day to day basis for a variety of key clients within the housekeeping, food and beverage, front office and facilities management sectors.
This position would ideally suit candidates with recruitment experience or with good operational knowledge within the hotel and hospitality industry, and who are now keen to build a rewarding long term career within recruitment.
Our main focus is client management rather than a targeted sales environment so whilst business development is always important, we are more committed to creating and retaining long term client partnerships rather than adopting a hard sales approach.
• Ideally experience within temporary or permanent staffing recruitment role
• Experience within the Hotel/Hospitality Industry in an operational position up
to supervisor level
• Excellent organisational and administration skills
• A real commitment to helping both clients and staff find the right solution
• The ability to multi-task and prioritise in order to manage time effectively
• A confident personality with the ability to make positive decisions and resolve
• A personable and friendly nature in order to build strong relationships with both clients and staff
• Excellent levels of English are essential and other language skills advantageous
• Someone who has a professional approach and is an articulate communicator
• Creativity is also important as we always encourage new ideas and improvements to our processes and systems
Responsibilities to include:
• Interviewing and assessing candidates to match them to our positions and
ensuring a pool of staff is always available to meet our clients requirements
• Coordinating and managing temporary staff bookings on a day to day basis
• Building strong relationships with clients in order to maximise business and ensure we are exceeding service level expectations at all times
• Monitoring temporary staff performance
• Client visits and staff meetings
• Database management and management reporting
The role is Monday to Friday, working 40 hours. The office is open from 8am to 530pm so you will work 8 hours between these hours.
The salary is completely dependent on the individual and previous experience, however we are offering a guide salary of £25,000-£30,000 with regular reviews.
If you feel this is the right position for you or for more details please forward your cv to Simon Jones firstname.lastname@example.org