We are recruiting for an Operations Assistant for a student accommodation company in London. They own and manage many properties across London.
Working mainly Monday to Friday role with some weekends required.
Average 40 hours per week – £10.20 per hour.
A full clean driving licence is essential as you will need to travel to different locations throughout the day. A company vehicle is provided for you to use.
Full training will be given.
This a temporary role with the possibility of a permanent position available directly with the company for the ideal candidate.
The main requirements and job details are –
• Visiting different locations to prepare for student arrivals and departures
• Move items of furniture between apartments when required
• Organise keys and new starter packs for new arrivals
• Read property meters once students have departed
• Hours of work will be either 10am to 6pm or 11am or 7pm or 12pm to 8pm
depending on the daily business requirements
• Good English required – lots of telephone calls required
• Be able to work within both a small team and individually
Please forward your CV if you have the necessary experience for this position.
Please note due to the amount of CVs received we are unable to reply to all candidates.