Temporary Reservations Agent – Holiday cover 24/06 until 09/07
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week – £11.05 per hour
Our client is a 4-star deluxe hotel in Central London with over 100 bedrooms.
They are looking for a Temporary Reservations Agent to provide holiday cover from 24/06 until 09/07.
Previous experience and knowledge of Opera system is essential.
Main duties and responsibilities –
• Replying to any general enquiries
• Receive and answer telephone enquiries taking appropriate actions necessary to generate a ‘sale’
• Handle all enquiries and reservations, offering a personal service as per the standard operating procedures.
• To input reservations at a high-quality level.
• Check individual reservations received via direct connect channels daily.
• Check and action traces and emails related to forthcoming stays.
• Ensure payment details are accurate and follow the Hotel’s payment policy procedures.
• Check through the arrivals on a weekly/daily basis.
• Highlight VIP guests, advising the Guest Relations team in advance along with any information regarding birthdays, anniversaries etc.
Good written and spoken English skills are key for this role.
If you feel you have the right skills for this position, please forward your cv as soon as possible.